Monday, May 26, 2008
crossing the bridge...........
Hi Everyone!! Did you all have a great Memorial Day Weekend?? I love hearing All the songs on the radio......especially, "I'm proud to be an American" ....that one gets me every time! This was a different weekend for Brittany and I.........she went to Spirit West Coast at Del Mar Fairgrounds....I bought books and new CDs........and went to the beach for some quiet times and had time to ask God how to cross this bridge I'm having to walk across. Our times were Awesome..........Brittany had several people encouraging her and prayed for her......I had time to read this amazing book ..."Heaven Is real" I stayed up til 3:30 Friday night reading this book. If you're looking for an awesome book to read....It was so encouraging.......it gave me fire to move forward. Brittany and I also had a lesson from my sister today (Monday) on edging the grass,.... with Curt's edger.....(That was his job...before)...... Brittany's battery was also dead in her car....so we charged it.... thank you Aunt Kelly.....(that was always Curt's job....by his choice) and we went and put air in her tires.......(they were low).......and charged the battery again....in her Mazda RX7.... and....you know........it.... All worked out.... and we laughed all the way through. God is walking us over a new bridge and holding our hand Allllll the way. Now........as a first born child....... Brittany and Me........( Ouch ).......we like to know the whole story and the steps we have to take..........but....... God's way is, .... Trust and Follow Me...... That is unknown ground.........but... we believe.....and... His way Is Perfect.... and to Trust and Hold on to His hand and follow....... is the right way. My flesh can't make this out, but my heart says, God Is In Control...so..... WE Will Follow. Ya'll..........this is one incredible journey we're on and we are really trying to take one step in front of the other and Make Every Day Count.....We are so thankful for You ...to walk with us over this bridge we're having to cross....thank you for your prayers and holding our hands with Jesus and crossing the bridge with us. We Love You!! Have A great Week Everyone! God bless you All! Love, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Shari,
You are a real encouragement to me! I'm feeling guilty for not calling you or taking you for a walk on the beach. I do want to walk with you across this new bridge you are having to cross. Know you are not alone...more of us need to come along side you and walk together through this journey. I will call you!
Love ya sister, Sus
Shari, In this time of uncertainty and wanting to know all the answers.......know God is there and preparing your next steps. I know this must be so hard....you continue to be in my prayers daily.
Love you and God bless!
Hello you beautiful most courageous woman!
Live, love and laugh!
Continue sparkling as you do!
DB
Shari, Whatever you do, you do it with a champions attitude! This must be so tough, but I have confidence...that God will help you through! I am up for a walk on the beach anytime!!!!!
Keep Shinning Sister!! Love you! D
Post a Comment