Aloha Everyone!! It has been way too long......thought I'd give you an update on our family. Brett and Tammy had a healthy baby boy, Talon Lee. He's now 7 weeks old and such a joy to the family. They live in Las Vegas...next door to Tammy's mom. Talon's, Brett's and Curt's baby pictures are almost identical. How awesome!! Brett is a great new daddy and Tammy is as calm as can be.......a natural! Brittany and I went out to see them before we moved. Brittany and I decided to rent out our home in Oceanside....it was too hard to stay in our home without Curt there. We decided to move to Maui...after visiting this past summer for Brittany's birthday trip. We thought long and hard and prayed on it for weeks. Maui was the place Curt wanted to retire and we that how awesome to try it out. It is a beautiful place for healing and there is so much love here. We rented a darling condo and are meeting great people in the land of paradise. We have it all decorated and it's beginning to feel like home. Brittany got a job the second day we were here at a high end sunglass store in Wailea....called Llori. I've been meeting many great people in the hotel business and also decorating businesses.....so it's a matter of time where I'll be working also. We're happy and God is blessing us daily. I was going through some files from Curt and came across a letter he printed out last December right before he began getting real sick....I wanted to share it with all of you.... I thought what a perfect time of year to share it:
Merry Christmas from Heaven; I still hear the songs, I still see the lights, I still feel your love, on cold wintery nights. I still share your hopes. and all of your cares. I'll even remind you, to please say your prayers. I just want to tell you, you still make me proud, You stand head and shoulders, above all the crowd. Keep trying each moment, to stay in His grace. I came here before you, to help set your place. You don't have to be perfect all the time, He forgives you the slip, if you continue the climb. To my family and friends, please be thankful today, I'm still close beside you, in a new special way. I love you all dearly. Now don't shed a tear, cause I'm spending my Christmas with Jesus this year. Copyright 1989 Author unknown. God bless you All in this Beautiful time of year! Merry Christmas!! Love, Shari
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Wow!! What a letter. He knew Jesus was calling him home. He's with his Lord for Christmas this year. So glad you are doing well Shari. You and your kids are in my prayers. Love you!
God bless.
Amazing!!!! What a wonderful letter to share with all of us this time of year, thank you! Curt was such a blessing to all of us, we also know, where there is an amazing, successful man, there's a beautiful woman behind the scenes that helps him soar. Shari, you were a huge asset to Curt's life and he spoke about how much he loved you all the time. You are a blessing to all of us on earth, who allow you to be apart of their life. You have so much life to give and love to share. I pray that God blesses you richly! Your heart still shines brightly....thank you for sharing this letter with us. God bless and Merry Christmas!
Shari, Maui?? How awesome girl!!! You're amazing! Curt loved that in you....you go girl! I'm so proud of you for moving and getting away to re-charge. God bless this wonderful woman. Amen.
Shari, I was told to check the blog...so glad I did. Thanks for sharing the letter. You have a beautiful heart Shari. Keep shinning! Know, Curt is smiling down on you. You're a blessing to all.
God bless.
Shari, I hope you are being inspired to write in Maui...you have a very special gift to share to the world. You speak from your heart and that is a blessing from God. Thank you for opening your life up to us. Blessings darling! Merry Christmas!!
Love you. CC
Thank you Curt for that special letter. You have left an amazing legacy. Your beautiful wife continues to spread the love you both shared to the world. We pray for her protection and your beautiful children as well.
God bless and Merry Christmas.
Thank you Curt for that special letter. You have left an amazing legacy. Your beautiful wife continues to spread the love you both shared to the world. We pray for her protection and your beautiful children as well.
God bless and Merry Christmas.
Wow!! What a letter he left you. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. He was an amazing man who loved his wife and children. I'm thankful you're doing so well and keeping your family going. God is your strength and your song. You shine Shari!
God bless, Merry Christmas! Give our love to your kids and Talon Lee. BL
Shari, You share with All of us how Awesome our God is with your Love and compassion in your words. Thank you God for the wisdom you give this beautiful woman. God bless you Shari and your children during our Savior's birthday month. Love and God bless!! SS
Wow, Maui! Good for you ladies! Thanks for the update and congratulations on your newest addition! You continue to inspire. There are beautiful things ahead for you!
Have a blessed Christmas,
Donti
Shari, My prayer is that you and your kids have a very blessed Christmas. You are doing an amazing job with allowing God to be the stronghold in your life. You are such a testimony on how powerful our God is when you give your life to him.
God bless you! TT
Merry Christmas Shari, Brittany and Brett!!
God bless!
Shari, Wow....you are such light to all of us. Thank you for your heart. We all our blessed to have you in our life. May God bless You and your Kids abundantly.
Merry Christmas!! XO
Shari, You continue to give and your heart is shining brightly on All of us. Curt is smiling down on you. Merry Christmas and God bless you and your children and Talon Lee.
Shari, You are one Amazing woman! You continue to be light to all. We Miss You!!!! Maui is the perfect place for you to begin your new life. God bless you!
Merry Christmas to you and your kids.
Wow, great letter to share with us! Have a blessed Christmas.
God bless you and your family.
Shari, We Miss You and your Smiles!!! Hope you and Brittany are doing great! We need your new address and new cell #....please email us!!
Love you and God bless! Sus
Shari and Britt,
Merry Christmas. We'd love to get your address in Maui so we can keep in touch. Congrats on the grandbaby - so sweet!
We love you,
The Carters
megan-dave@cox.net
Post a Comment