Monday, January 26, 2009
God makes All things beautiful in His time..........
Aloha Everyone and Happy New Year!! I hope you All had a great Christmas and I'm wishing you all God's blessings this New Year. God has met me over and over this year. I am so thankful He is in my life. He has sent me so many great people and a Beautiful Island to help me through this new journey I'm on. Brittany, Brett, Tammy, Talon, and I are on a New Journey that only God knows the whole picture. It is my prayer...along with Curt's, that we seek and see ....how to live out God's Amazing plan. I know Curt is watching closely. Brittany and I are coming to town January 28th. Brett is driving in from Las Vegas to honor his dad. Curt has been awarded a Good Merit Award...from USTA. This is an amazing gift and award to Curt...and I have been asked the honor to accept it in his behalf. This is an award to Curt and All the amazing work that he has done for the sport of tennis and tennis patrons. The banquet will be held at UCLA on Feb 2 and both families will be attending to support Curt in his great honor. I'm sad that Curt is not here to accept his great honor. Brittany, Brett and I are so proud of him. I wish you All great blessings this year and I will keep you in touch with our new journey. I was reading a few days ago in my bible....." God makes All things beautiful in his time." I am looking forward to the awesome day I will see Curt again in heaven! God bless You All, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
WOW Shari!!! What an amazing post! You are such an inspiration to All! You speak from your heart. May God Almighty bless you Abundantly! Thankyou for your heart!
God bless!
Shari, Wow.... God has Great things in store for you! Your heart is so touching to all who will receive. You speak from a deep heart that we can feel the emotions from which you speak. God bless this amazing woman.
Blessings, TT
Shari, I was told to check the blog from a girlfriend......Wow!! God is doing Great things in your life! He's got a Great plan for you! Seek deep and You Will receive. I am so proud of you! All those bible studies and prayer groups....you are Our example of God at work! We are so proud of you. What a journey....but you know how Awesome our God is ....and He will deliver You!!!!!!!
God bless you, Sus
Shari, He does make All things beautiful in His time. Thank you for acknowledging Him who is the source where it All flows. You are a blessing from God!
Much love! BL
WOW Girl!!! Hope you're writing in Maui!! You Have The Gift! The World needs to hear your story. You Are an inspiration!!!!!! God's blessings on you and your kids.
Yeah Curt!!! We will Never forget You! Shari, You are an amazing woman and Curt is so proud of you for accepting this award....no greater person to speak and accept this award in his behalf. You are a great representative of our great brother Curt! Thank you for your great heart and loving up your family...Curt is watching over you All!
God bless!
Shari, I can't help but smile every time I see Curt's picture...every time I check the blog. His smile is electric! What Great joy it is to see his smiling face. I am so happy to see you moving and growing forward to the goal which God has called you to. Keep your eyes on Him who has called you! Love you!
God bless, D
Shari, It is my prayer that both sides of the family are giving you the utmost support through your new journey. You deserve love and support after caring for our dear Curt. No one knows how difficult it was caring for your soul mate the last few years. May God bless you abundantly!
Love and His blessings, SS
We Love you!!!!
Shari, You were awesome at the awards banquet. You speak with confidence and grace. Curt is smiling down on you!
God bless you and your children.
Shari, WOW.... I've heard you speak a few times now about Curt's and your journey....you share with compassion and grace. My prayer is that you can keep this gift going....many can learn and grow by you.
May God bless you and you're family.
Thank you for your heart.
Hi Shari! Thank you for taking the time to talk with me at the awards banquet. You are one strong woman and Curt is so proud of you. You're acceptance speech for Curt's award was amazing! You have the gift!! Continue to grow and seek....God has big plans for you.
God bless.
Shari, You have been on my heart. I am so thankful you are moving forward. It must be difficult but with God All things are possible. Continue to take those steps forward and God will meet you and direct you.
God bless!
Shari, I am so proud of you for moving to Maui! I bet it feels so good to have your little nest away from it all right now. Take your time to grow and seek your new life. You're in my prayers!!
Shari, I was reading the book, "You, God's Brand-New Idea" and I thought about you. God cares about you....He's crazy about you and He has amazing things in store for You! No body knows how difficult this journey is that you're on....but God does. He's there for you and He is All you need. Get this book...it's great!
Love you!
Shari, You were on my heart yesterday. As we all celebrated Valentine's Day with our spouses and loved ones near.....I can only imagine how hard it was for you. Curt adored you and you both radiated love as a couple. I pray that God gives you great love and joy in this new journey your on. You have so much love to share ....keep shining and sharing!!
God bless! D
Aloha Shari! I hope you're enjoying the beautiful island of Maui. What a wonderful place for you to begin your new life. May you soak up the sun and enjoy life!
God bless you!! RB
Shari, I miss the amazing love and encouragement you and Curt added to El Camino Country Club. The club is so missing that gift you both brought to the club. You and your kids added such great joy that the club lacks now.
We miss you All!!
Shari, I agree with the last post! We miss You! Your smiles and encouragement added a special touch to our club that we haven't seen in over a year. It's now just a business and "family" has no meaning now.
Miss your amazing ways with the kids! You were such a delight to watch with our little ones and Curt had such a way with the older kids. We Miss You!
Love to You and your kids!
Shari, We miss you! El Camino Country Club lost an incredible couple last year. You both had a zest for life and a love that was radiant. We miss that!! San Diego is not the same without You! Tomorrow is 1 year we lost an amazing man and family to our club. Our prayers are with you and your kids.
Blessings!
Post a Comment