Thursday, November 26, 2009

Aloha!!

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your families! This was Curt's favorite holiday. He loved to sit around the table and have everyone share what they were thankful for. He loved that hearts would open and feelings were shared. We have so much to be thankful for. This is a time of year where we fall in love again. Time to forgive those who have hurt you, mend with those who have done you wrong, and Celebrate life! Brett is spending Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Tammy's family and Brittany and I are spending time with a young family we've become friends with here in Maui. My prayer is that you have a heartfelt Thanksgiving and love up your family....and maybe a little football as well!!

Love and God bless,

Shari

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your kids! May God bless you all this coming year! Keep us posted on your surgery. Your strength and faith are strong and will carry you through. My prayers are with you.

Love, Deb

Anonymous said...

Shari, Brittany, and Brett,

May the Lord bless you on this Thanksgiving Day!

Love, The Smiths

Anonymous said...

Aloha Shari!

I hope your Thanksgiving is a blessed one sweetie!
May our loving God protect you and strengthen you during this time. You're in my prayers!!

Love and God bless, Connie

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Shari,

I was praying for you today as you prepare for surgery tomorrow and God gave me this verse for you:

Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep in perfect peace "her" whose mind is steadfast, because "she" trusts in you.

Dear God,
Be with Shari today as she prepares for her surgery, let her feel your peace and comfort and give her the confidence that she is in your hands. Be with the surgeon and the medical team tomorrow, guide their hands and may Shari quickly recover and be healed of this cancer. In Jesus name I pray.
Amen

I will be praying extra hard tomorrow.

Love,

Holly

Shari said...

Holly,

I Feel your prayers! Thank you so much. Surgery is scheduled for 9:00am tomorrow, Dec. 1.
Brittany will try to post results tomorrow night.

Love,

Shari

Anonymous said...

Shari,

You are on the top of my prayer list sweetie. God is holding you in His arms.

Love to You and Your kids,

Karen