hi curt, i like this blog thing. i can get daily up dates. love my bro. i am so thankful for you. say hi to the fam. eat lots of turkey and pie! see you on the courts. love, bry. lucy says hi.
Hey Curt and Shari, Guess what?! Last night I dreamt about you guys ALL night. And it was a good dream - very full of the Lord and His love and tender care. When I woke up I told Bryan I felt like I had been with you all night. It was so neat. Love you guys so much and you are ever on my heart and in my prayers. I CAN'T wait until I get to see you !!! Blessings to you on Thanksgiving. Love to Brett and Brittany too. Love, Lucy
Hang in there Buddy! Great pictures. How's that hair cut? Bet you still look sexy! Of course you do, you're a Condon!!! Danny, Jocelyn, Pierce and Brenna
Hi Curt, We think we have figured out how to send you a message this way. It was great talking with you on Thanksgiving. Sounds like you all were having a great time even though Laura knows we called you first! We are always praying and thinking of you and the whole family. Dinner in Ramona - our house -- soon! Let us know when you are up to it. Love, Greg and Katrina and Failla Family
Curt The Failla's had a classic Christmas tree experience tonight. After putting on the last decoration we stood back to admire the tree and the whole tree came crashing down. Thank God no kids were in the falling path. Only one broken ornament. Greg is using a baseball bat wedged into the wall and he says it is secure. I'm not so sure about that but I do know that we will not be playing any baseball this Christmas. Wish you could have seen it happen we have been cracking up all night. Moral of the story, keep your trust in the Lord. He will never let you fall. It's all about Jesus not the tree. The tree seemed to already know that! Love ya, Greg and Katrina
8 comments:
Hey Curt! What do you think?
Hi Curt & Shari,
This is a GREAT way of sharing your update with your hundreds of fans, family and friends!
Good Thinking!
God Bless you all this Thanksgiving,
Michelle
hi curt, i like this blog thing. i can get daily up dates. love my bro. i am so thankful for you. say hi to the fam. eat lots of turkey and pie! see you on the courts. love, bry. lucy says hi.
Hey Curt and Shari,
Guess what?! Last night I dreamt about you guys ALL night. And it was a good dream - very full of the Lord and His love and tender care. When I woke up I told Bryan I felt like I had been with you all night. It was so neat. Love you guys so much and you are ever on my heart and in my prayers. I CAN'T wait until I get to see you !!! Blessings to you on Thanksgiving. Love to Brett and Brittany too. Love, Lucy
p.s. from Lucy
Those are awesome photos of your family. Hannah and Jaella wanted to know which girl was Brittany!! Love, Lucy again
Hang in there Buddy! Great pictures. How's that hair cut? Bet you still look sexy! Of course you do, you're a Condon!!!
Danny, Jocelyn, Pierce and Brenna
Hi Curt,
We think we have figured out how to send you a message this way. It was great talking with you on Thanksgiving. Sounds like you all were having a great time even though Laura knows we called you first! We are always praying and thinking of you and the whole family. Dinner in Ramona - our house -- soon! Let us know when you are up to it.
Love,
Greg and Katrina and Failla Family
Curt
The Failla's had a classic Christmas tree experience tonight. After putting on the last decoration we stood back to admire the tree and the whole tree came crashing down. Thank God no kids were in the falling path. Only one broken ornament. Greg is using a baseball bat wedged into the wall and he says it is secure. I'm not so sure about that but I do know that we will not be playing any baseball this Christmas. Wish you could have seen it happen we have been cracking up all night. Moral of the story, keep your trust in the Lord. He will never let you fall. It's all about Jesus not the tree. The tree seemed to already know that!
Love ya,
Greg and Katrina
Post a Comment