Sunday, November 26, 2006

Curt starts his second week of chemo and radiation on Monday. We also have an appointment with Dr Nieva, Curt's Chemo doctor, to see how Curt's doing. So far he has been feeling fine,I've noticed he's a little anxious and restless. We are very hopeful great things will continue. The kids and I are doing fine, we are taking one day at a time and being thankful for the day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Uncle is awesome!!!! Glad to hear you're still feeling okay. Hear you're going to make each day the best ever. I will, if you will. I love you, Tommy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think my uncle's awesome too!!!! and I love you too!!!
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know my brother's awesome!!!and I love you three.
love, your much younger sister

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to hear that you're doing so well with the chemo, Curt. Have a great time in Laguna and Happy Birthday to Shari! All the best to you and your family and we're keeping you in our prayers!
Love,
Woody and Candace Blocher