Hi Everyone,
Thanksgiving was wonderful. We had both sides of the family here with no fights. I know that only happens with our family but I wanted to let you in on a little Condon/Gainor secret!! The meal was great with everyone bringing something and we got to watch some football. After the meal, I noticed that as usual, the same groups of people were hanging out together so I suggested to everyone that we come inside and share a couple of things that they were "Thankful" for. After 10 minutes or so everyone came inside and I said that if they feel led, they may share anything they would like to share that they are thankful for. Everyone had some great things to share but especially my wife Shari. She told me and everyone else how greatful she was for her husband and the love of her King. That blessed my socks off! My two brother in laws shared their hearts with their issues and brought most of us to tears. My mom and dad shared their love for their son which was awesome to hear. My other sister in law, Terri, showed her heart and cried about the blessings of having her kids and a husband. My two sisters were awesome in professing their love for their brother. The day was totally ordained by God. I told everyone how thankful I was to have the priviledge to see hearts open to life. To everyone who has prayed for me and my situation, thank you, thank you, and thank you!! Please to contiue to pray!!!! To date I have vitually no side effects of the chem and raditation. May the God of this universe love you every moment of every day.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct you paths."
Proverbs 3:5&6
Love,
Curt
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment