Sunday, December 10, 2006

My third week of chemo and radiation is under my belt with minor complications. I've had a little hair loss so I decided to shave it off. Telly Savalas has got nothin on me, I mean absoultely nothin!!! (except that stupid little lollipop)!! The kids have been great and so has Shari during these first few weeks and so has my sister Laura. I want to tell everyone a story about how Laura has been working very hard on a fundraiser for me. She went over to the church we've been going to for years to find out if they had any suggestions on what to do for a fundraiser. They made a couple that we hadn't thought of and also gave my sister a check for $500.00 to give to us because they wanted to help out. Laura, being a brand new believer, called me right away crying not understanding how or why the body of Christ would do such a thing. I told her that I have no idea except the God wanted to bless the Condon family with a finanical donation at this time. God must have heard everyones prayers!!! A heart felt thank you to everyone who prays often for my family. Please pray for that our God would grow me during this time of uncertainty and that I would run the race that HE has set before me.
With humble thankfulness,
Curt

No comments: