I'm finishing out my second week of chemo and radiation with just a couple of side effects. On Thursday, I had some minor chest/stomach pains which may or may not be associatied with the treaments but it kind of felt like heart burn.
But one of the side effects I know, was a minor feeling of nauesa. That was in the middle of the night but this morning I feel great.
Old friends continue to call and wish me well and pray for me! I got a chance to talk with Steve Howell, Tom Seavey, Gary Hardesty, and Bryan Conway yesterday. Please keep calling! The encouragement helps a bunch!!
I'm taking my bride to Laguna this weekend to celebrate her 50 birthday!! So please pray for me that I will do everything right or better yet just a couple of things right so that I may stay in her good graces. I will give a shout to all of you next week. May our Savior bless you with awesome opportunities this weekend!
Love,
Curt
Friday, December 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Curt, It is so good to hear you are surviving chemo so far. You and your family are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. Kaylyn, who is now 8, daily prays for you, even before a meal. It is so sweet. I know the Lord is with you and has a plan through all of this. He wants to meet your every physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional need. I am excited about the possibilities for you in North Carolina. It is amazing to see the doors that God has already opened. We all love you and your family, and hope to see you soon. We are hoping to come down the first week in Jan., while the kids are out of school. If you are not on the other side of the country, we would love to come and see you. Luv, Kara
Curt,
Thanks for keeping everyone posted on how your doing. Know that our prayers for you and your family are only a few among many, many, others lifted on your behalf before our Father who will not discount a single one! We sure miss you guys. -guy hug, back pat, no kisses, Dave
Post a Comment