Tuesday, April 29, 2008
it's like an adventure...........
Good Morning Family and Friends! Life is a journey and I'm learning daily how to take these new steps. I've been going through some of Curt's books and papers and a scratch paper fell out this morning and it was dated January 12th. Thought I'd share with you a few of his notes....."Not to look at my situation as adversity or trouble, but see through God's eyes and look for opportunities to share about His incomparable love" Another one read......."See what God is attempting to teach me today" Curt always shared with the kids and I to keep our eyes open around us.....God is at work. Even after Curt was told he had 30 days to live.....he was still looking to share about God's love. He was a faithful servant! Another note read........"God, watch over my family for me and protect them and keep them safe when I am gone from them" What a heart!!! Daily I am reminded how many people Curt talked to......I am stopped everywhere I go by people who were touched by Curt's life.......the grocery store, post office, banks, Walmart......it's like being married to a Hollywood Star......everyone knew him! It has been 8 weeks now without Curt....... Brittany and I are getting stronger each day....with God's help. I am so thankful I have her to walk with through this new chapter of life. We are learning how to fix things around the house (we're getting pretty good with the tools).......taking the cars in to get fixed......yard work, sweeping the pool, fixing the TV..........all the things Curt and Brett would do....we are learning and even laughing at ourselves when trying to do some of these things. So...... don't think we are sitting and eating Bon Bons and watching life go by! Hee hee! We're attempting to Make Every Day Count! We are so thankful for the messages that many of you are leaving on our answering machine....to encourage us or sending your love...they help more than you know. Brittany and I are going out to Las Vegas next week to celebrate Brett's 22nd birthday and have some fun with he and Tammy. Life is continuing on....... and new patterns are being formed and I'm looking to God for His lead and direction. It's like an adventure! Hope you All Have A Great Day and Make It Count!! Love and God bless, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Shari,
You have such a great outlook on life! God has Big plans for you. You and your kids are in my prayers daily. Thank you for the update!
Love and God's blessings
Shari,
This brings tears to my eyes. I can picture you and Brittany doing things around the house. Sorry you have to do this without Curt. Are you getting any help from both sides of the family? Hope so! Hope everyone sees You were the "Wind beneath His Wings" just like the song he dedicated to you when Brittany was a baby. Love you girl!
Shari,
I'm on my lunch break and thought I'd check the blog. Wow girl, your strength is shining through to all! I'm so proud of you. God is good All the time. Keep leaning on Him and He will direct you. He is All You need! Praying for you daily! XO
Love you!
Sunshine & Smiles,
Donti
Shari and Brittany,
Prayed for you today! I knew this was a big weekend for you hope God gave you the strength you needed. You two shine for Jesus wherever you go, keep it up!
Love you!
Shari,
You are in my prayers. God, bless this incredible woman and give her the strength she needs to do all she is doing for her family. She is a woman that shines for you and a blessing to all of us. Keep protecting her and guiding her through this new journey.
Love you girl!
Have been thinking about you, praying for you and your kids. I'm happy to see that you are still writing to keep us all updated--all that love that is and was for Curt goes to you too.
God bless you.
Love, Carol Zanio
Post a Comment