Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life is precious........

Hi Family and Friends! Life is so precious. I am so thankful for the support and encouragement Brittany and I are receiving from so many of our friends and Mary Kay customers. So many of you are dropping by and showing you support. This new journey is new to us and we are learning daily how meaningful life is. The love you all are showing us is incredible....thank you! Brittany and I took a meal to a family this week who are going through a similar cancer with their 12 year old son. It touched our hearts in a very big way. This little boy has under gone brain cancer for 5 years. He has 2 youger sisters and the mom and dad are sitting by this little boys side, sharing every moment they can with him....we know how precious that is. Life is a gift! Giving and doing for others really touches the heart. What we do here on earth will determine our destiny for our eternal life. We are reminded daily the gift we had with Curt and how much we miss him. We are learning to paint a new picture of our life and taking one day at a time. I spoke to my brother this morning......he shared that after going through the 16 months of brain cancer with Curt.....life is different now.....our focus has forever changed...life has new meanings. Value the relationships you have with the loved ones around you...you never know what tomorrow will bring. I am reminded daily by the tennis ball in my car that reads "Make Every Day Count".....thank you Curt!! Love you All!!
God bless, Shari

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING! Keep on doing what you do! I continue to keep you and your family in my daily prayers!

Love YOU!

Cyndee said...

Dear Shari,
again thank you for keeping us all updated. We think of your family often and pray for you. Congratulations on becoming a grandmother. God does work in mysterious ways. A beautiful new soul will enter this world and how lucky to have a family like yours to join.
Cyndee McDaniel (and Devin)

Anonymous said...

Shari,
I love your heart! Keep on leaning on God and He will continue to give you the strength you need to carry on. God has Big plans for you my dear. You are in my prayers.
God bless you! S

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.