Tuesday, June 17, 2008
gates of heaven some day..............
Hi Everyone!! It has been awhile........sorry! I broke my right wrist in 3 spots and have not been able to do Anything with my right hand for 2 weeks. Yes......I know, standing on a stool and hanging a curtain rod..... was not a good idea!!!! My first break in 51 years!!!! It puts a damper on life......and slows you down! New puppies and a broken arm......hmmm......time to sit and do a little more reading!!! Holidays are still a very tough time for us.....especially this last one. I'm finding that this first year of holidays and events without Curt are going to be rough. God is our strength and He is so faithful to us......I couldn't do this without Him. I'm going to help out with FCA camp in July. FCA was Curt's highlight of his summer and many kids are able to go to camp in Curt's honor this year.....thank you to all who made donations in Curt's name. I am still stopped by people who knew Curt and our family and I share with them that God is in control and He is the only one who is giving us the strength to carry on. This life is a journey and we are only here a short time and I look forward to meeting Curt at the gates of heaven some day. In the meantime.....lets enjoy this beautiful weather and the loving people that surround us. Lets Make Our days Count!!!!! Talk with you All soon! Love and God bless, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Shari, there are enough of us who would love to help around the house. Stay off the stool!! Glad to hear you are trying to move forward. With God, All things are possible.
God bless, TT
Hello Shari,
oh my goodness....a broken wrist..well now you have to take it easy! So glad I found the blog again! Keep on shining beautiful lady! You touch many!
Sunshine & Smiles,
DB
Shari, I just ran into you in the bank....you look great and your attitude towards life is so refreshing! Take care of that arm and Rest! Your faith shines through to All. Love and God bless, D
I love that picture of Curt smiling at the tennis court. Everytime I was with Curt he always smiled. Not very many people live this way.
He was a blessing in my life.
JPG
Curt was a blessing in our lives and it's true, he was always smiling. He always cheered me up and had an encouraging word for me. Or sometimes he wouldn't say anything, he would just stare at me with that all-knowing grin of his. We miss "Big Daddy." Greg and Rebeka B.
Post a Comment