Hi Family and Friends!
Paradise is treating us great!!! We are experiencing how spiritual this island is......... We have learned from an amazing local Hawaiian singer that the meaning of Aloha is, to walk in line with our Creator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That is what the Hawaiians learn when they are young and that is what they teach when they our old. WOW!!!!
We are so thankful for the special people in our life that encourage us daily and the emails that come in....thank you, thank you, thank you!! God's hand is on our life. We are so grateful for you!!! Brittany and I celebrated Curt's birthday, June 7th...... by going up to Haleakala...to see sunrise. It was Amazing!!! Curt was always a morning person and loved sunrises....so we thought we should honor him on his special day. We left at 2:30am and arrived at 4:45am. We were above All the clouds in the sky...10,000 feet up! You have never seen a sunrise until you've seen it up there. It was 30 degrees and the wind chill factor was beyond!!!!! And we're in Maui??? We saw every color of the rainbow during the rise. So beautiful! Then we had Father's Day.... Brittany and I celebrated by going to the Maui film festival, celestial cinema, where we watched a movie under the stars. We saw More than a Game, which was a basketball ball movie with LeBron James. It was a touching movie about a coach, his son, and a great team that worked together, dreamed together and fought together. It reminded us of our own family. Curt was head coach and we were the players. Brittany and I made sure we celebrated Curt (Dad) for being such a Great leader and dad in Brittany and Brett's life. I also made sure Brett knew how proud Brittany and I were of him for being an incredible daddy to Talon Lee and how proud his dad is of him...looking down from heaven. My role in life has changed and my kids and grandson are the light of my life. I know Curt is in every step that I am taking with them. Curt would want me to direct our family in the way God has planned. My prayer is that our family would come along side the kids and I, to walk with us through this new journey of life. Please keep us all in your prayers. I love you all!
Love and Hawaiian Hugs, Shari
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow girl!!! You know how to get the tears rolling....
This is a Great post and my heart is filled with so much hope for You and Brittany and Brett. All of us who have never lost their soul mate do not know what you are going through and can't even comprehend your journey. I really think that is why extended family are not coming along side you to support the kids and you. They don't know the pain and have moved on with "THEIR" life. So sad!!! some people feel ..just get busy and you will forget. My prayers are with you and the kids. Love you to pieces!!! Sus
Shari,
I'm so impressed with how you are working on moving forward with your life. I know it must be hard but a great testimony on your trust in God and the life and journey He has you on.
God bless, BL
Shari,
I ran by the Country Club last week....it's just not same without you and Curt! We miss your love and zest for life!!! Hope you're doing well!
God bless!
Shari,
I saw Brett and Talon in San Diego. Your grandson is a doll!!! And yes....Brett is an incredible daddy! He had great role models, you and Curt! You have got to be so proud of your kids.
Love you girl!!!! XO
Post a Comment