Monday, October 5, 2009

Trust and Believe............

Aloha!!

How exciting to hear from so many of you this past week!! Thank you for All your prayers, emails, cards, and calls......they were all felt! Brittany had a good size chunk taken out of her calf last week. It was sent to the lab and I haven't heard the results yet. I made her next appointment to have her lymph nodes checked where there were some concerns. We have learned Never to say What...or how much more can we take....because that is when you're given just a little more than you think you can handle.....and We Are Growing Stronger through this! Brittany's leg has been elevated for the last 6 days and bruising is now taking place...pretty ugly!! We laugh a bunch and she is reading many letters and emails from her daddy to help the pain. Life is such a journey!!! We are thankful for All things and know God is in control and we are to trust and believe He is holding our hand. I will keep you All updated when I can!!!

Love and Hawaiian Hugs, Shari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Shari!!!

You are soooooo strong! I'm so impressed on how you handle these bumps in the road. You should have been a nurse! We continue to pray for all of you!

Love and stay strong!

Cyndee said...

Aloha Shari and Brittany,
thank you for the updates. We are praying every day for a speedy recovery and good results on the lymph node tests. God Bless you both
Love, Cyndee