Hi Everyone! I was sitting having a cup of coffee this morning and logged on to check emails and Curt's blog. I noticed he was telling everyone how wonderful he was feeling the first few days of this round of chemo.... the tide turned on night 4 and 5! Brittany was here with him while I was away at a womans retreat. She told me he was so sick and felt horrible. He fooled many who came around over the weekend...he even went to watch our son Brett play in a tennis tournament after getting sick. I found out about this when I got home and was furious! He needs to rest and stay away from the sun...he can blister badly when on chemo when outdoors. I know Curt's heart was to be with loved ones and support our son with his tennis but ths is a time for him to rest inorder to heal. He has spent the whole day in bed resting and sleeping and kept his pjs on all day. He needs Rest in order for God to heal him. Please pray for him to give it all up...everything on his mind and all his worries and surrender it to all God. God knows our needs before we do, he's waiting for all of us to come to Him and sit with him and lay it at the cross. My prayer is that Curt can spend time resting with Jesus and lay the burdens of life down. It saddens me that he is so restless and anxious. I'l keep you all updated as the week goes on.
Love and God's blessings on you, Shari
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Curt Buddy....rest, chill and heal!!!
Love ya bro!
AMEN TO THAT!!! DD
Hi Curt....I'm sorry I have not written in so long, but you have not left my thoughts or prayers. I wanted to wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday!!...a little bird reminded me :)
Hope to see you soon.
Your friend Ali @ the SCTA
Curt.....The best medicine you could have is, put your feet up and rest! We love you! BJ
Post a Comment