Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Most Inspirational Tennis Pro of the Year........
Hi Everyone! We had a FULL week and Monday was no exception!! Curt and I decided to go to lunch before his MRI and just talk about life and all that's on our plate...boy.... a FULL plate it is!!! He had his MRI done and burned on a CD for Duke.... we won't get the results until he's back at DUKE next week. Then .....went home to change and off to La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club. Curt was presented an award from USPTA... "Most Inspirational Tennis Pro of the Year!" Exciting!!! We went all dressed up.....and found out it was casual and on the beach!!! Guess I needed to make a few calls on the attire!! The waves were crashing in on the party... so it was moved to the upper deck!! It was a fun time and people were soooo inspired on Curt's outlook on life and the journey we're on. He continues to touch lives and encourage people! He's not feeling the greatest on this 3rd round ..... not bouncing back like he has in the past 2 months, not sure why! Keep the prayer chain going!!! He and Brittany are going back to North Carolina together this time...should be a great father/dauther time. They leave Father's day and return Wed night. I'll let you know when I get results from Duke! We continue to be encouraged by the emails and cards that come in....thankyou!! Love to you all, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment