Monday, June 18, 2007
Stop and Pray......
Family and Friends, .....got a call from our daughter Brittany who is back with Curt this time at Duke....his MRI was read and a red flag went up on an area of his tumor. There was a white fuzzy area they weren't sure of. He didn't get his vaccine due to the red flag. Tomorrow at 10:30, he has a Pet scan... dye will be shot in the area of the tumor, if the tumor is growing it will shoot off a red Hot light, if it's not, it might just be tissue. We won't get results until tomorrow night or even Wednesday morning. If the Red Hot light goes off they will want to take further tests and Curt will need to stay a little longer...yes I'm on call! I'm not jumping at the first chance to get on a plane, I know God was there before I got the news and lets all believe that He's holding Curt in his arms right now...and telling All of us to Trust and believe! I will let you know the results as soon as I get them tomorrow or Wed!! Love and Belief, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Curt we're all praying for you back here. We love you and know God will get you through this!! Don't worry about the shop I've got it all covered!! ;) I'll let Ted know in the morning what is going on. You just hang tough and we'll see ya soon!! Sending you big hugs and kisses!! Love ya, Tammy.
Bigdaddy Curt! You're a Stud and God has you in His arms right now. Relax and know He is in control. Believing in Him, CJ
Curt, God's people are praying across this nation for you right now! Rest in Him! BL
We love you Curt! Keep up the good fight. See you when you get home!
AC,PJ,AH
Hi Curt, Shari, Brett and Brittany, We are praying for all of you and so happy to see the strength you have in God. We will continue our prayers. Love The Dupuis Family, Bob Sherry Todd and Holly Lyndie and soon to be son-n-law, Andy and Aimee
The Condon Family is very much in our prayers right now. May God shower you with His comfort and peace. Love, Cara
Curt and Shari,
You are so loved by your family and friends but most of all by our heavenly Father. May you find strength and rest in Him and we just keep praying for miracles! Love you guys,
Steve and Leslie Kemp
Post a Comment