Saturday, June 2, 2007

Yes, I'm still here!!

Hi everyone! I know it's been like 3 months that I last wrote anything and I have no excuses. Shari left yesterday to go to a women's retreat in Murrieta, Ca. with a bunch of girlfriends. Brett has his first competitive tennis tournment in several years and Brittay has the blessing of going to work. My plan for the day is to surrender what I have planned and see what God has for me. A lady that Shari went up to Murrieta this weekend shared a phrase that I've held on to, and that's "Let go, Let God". Pretty simple but speaks volumes to me. That would be my prayer request is that I would let go of today and experience what God has for me. The other thing in the last several months that has struck me is how faithful people are and that they really care. Most of the people have stayed in touch with either e-mails or cards which is very very encourageing!! It shows me that you all took time out of your day to consider me.
I am currently going into my 4th day of my 400mg. chemo treatments. So far no side effects but that hasn't been the case in the previous two treatments. Each treament is 5 days and 23 days off. I'm now in my 3rd treatment. Please pray that I would let go of what might happen, instead of letting God do what He already had planned. I hope to see all of you real soon!!!

Blessings to you and your family,

Curt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you and to see you are still the same guy with the same spirit. I don't know how you do it but its inspirational to all of us. Attitude is everything in life and you have got it right.

We hope and pray that this round of chemo does its job and that his Plan proceeds as we all hope it will.

Keep up the fight and let us all know how it is going.

Jerry and Carolyn