Hi Everyone!! Thought it would be fun to leave a message now that Bigdaddy is upstairs in bed! Wow... it has been a journey that humans could never prepare themselves for but God knows exactly what we need and when we need it. The life of fighting cancer is something I never thought Curt and I would ever have to face but here we are hand in hand fighting the Big One! We are trying to enjoy our days and I am trying to give a little humor and twist to Curt's life even if it's in an airport in Washington DC, a 3 hour layover. ....and all "I "want is a warm bath and bed ...and where it came from...who knows... but I was coming up with some Funnies!!! He was laughing even when he didn't feel like it! I can't tell you enough how greatful we are for All of your prayers, warm emails, cards, and encouraging messages to help us in "keep going!" They All help us when facing those days that you don't think you can go another day or hour like this! You ALL are a part of this journey with us and I can't thank you enough for your support. Curt is doing amazingly well and all the nurses are so encouraging back at Duke. The next 3 weeks are a bit tough but with God All things are possible. We leave next Wednesday for NC and return on Thursday night to prepare for our week in Palm Springs starting Friday March 9 - 16. Then home to prepare for NC leaving on the 18th - 20th and then Chemo starts on the 21st!!!! 5 Days of chemo at 400 mgs. I will be by his side through these days! Please don't just check out the updates but leave Curt a quick line, he checks his blog every morning (around 4:30-5:00am) and it sure helps him through the next day to know you care and are cheering him on! It really is awesome to see our family and friends come together and reunite! We Love You All, Shari
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment