Thursday, April 5, 2007
Prayers needed............
Hi Everyone! Just a quick update.....last night Curt was telling me he has had pressure behind his eyes for the last few days......and didn't tell me. He also told me he was hitting with a new member yesterday, just for about 15 minutes and felt dissy. He said, "I'm fearful of falling, my balance is so off" He has a MRI tomorrow, pray that this goes away and there isn't any activity going on in the tumor or brain. Thanks for your prayers. Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Curt,
Good to hear you're up for hitting a bit - too bad about the dizziness but I can relate. I'd love to hit a few and get some tips on the backhand next time you're up for it.
All the best for a happy Easter and God bless.
Ross Hessler
Post a Comment