Thursday, September 13, 2007
Be strong and courageous........
Hi Ya'll!! We are so thankful for all the emails and calls from our family and friends.......your help, services, and encouragements mean so much...and help us persevere through our days. We have had a few bumps in the road lately but nothing that is out of our God's reach! I'm taking Curt to the doctor today.....the sharp pains on his right side, opposite his heart are still happening...I want the doctor to check it out and maybe order an MRI to see if there is any new activity going on. Curt is having a harder time bouncing back this time ....after his chemo treatment. I talked to his nurse yesterday and she also was concerned...Curt was overly warm and clammy while having his treatments and she also felt the doctor should check him out. My dear girlfriend sent me a verse this afternoon.....when I was feeling a bit discouraged...... she must of known...it was the verse I needed; Joshua 1:9, " Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." When God speaks to us there is power....and that is exactly what I needed..God's power to renew me so I can be all that Curt needs me to be right now. Thankyou Susan for you email!! I will keep you posted on our visit to the doctor this afternoon! God Bless you All, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Shari! You are doing so good! Your amazing strength that God is giving you shines through to all of us! I will continue to pray Joshua 1:9 for you. Curt is so lucky to have you by his side! Keep it up!!
God bless, ST
Shari, How do you do it.... you still have your spunk and amazing energy that keeps Curt Alive and Kickin'!!! Keep those doctors on their toes...your husband is worth every pitch that your throw!!! I agree with the last blogger....he is lucky he has you by his side! You GO GIRL!!!! I will stand by you ALL the way! Love You Bunches, JP
Hi Shari! I was told your holiday basket business is under way and workers are ready and deliveries are underway! Way to go... your brother said they were the greatest baskets a company could order for their employees and clients. Count us in....he also said your quality of products were amazing...first class...but that doesn't surprise me, you're one classy lady and Curt's a very lucky man to have you walk by his side through all he's going through. I will spred the word...that your holiday orders are underway! Corporations would do well by you...lets go.... team...for Condons!!!!!
We love you guys!!! JB
Post a Comment