Friday, September 7, 2007

trying times..............

Hi Family and Friends! Sorry, it has been too long since I have updated you.....our life has been in a spin...unless you have experienced cancer in your home first hand..you have no idea how hard it is on the whole family living in the home. Brittany and I are trying real hard to keep up and get Curt to all his appointments and to work and back home and repeat the next day!! Life is passing us by so fast that Brittany and I pass in our home and ask each other what has gone on during the day...always in a hurry.....and wonder how we can repeat this the next day.....!!!!!! WoW..WoW...WoW... Only our God can give us what it takes to get us through this trying time....He is equipping the right people to come along side us to help us through the tough days ...like today...when we needed help...only God can speak to those people to help us through the fire we need to walk through. Tomorrow is a new day and we're praying for a much better day than today. It's so hard...Curt walked in feeling great to his appointment and left feeling horrible...so sad!!! I'll keep you updated during the weekend!! God Bless you all!!!
Much love and enjoy life, Shari

No comments: