Thursday, October 4, 2007

Strenght through our LORD

Well hi everyone! Whatsup? I know it's been months and months that I have written anything but it took Shari to threaten me to go without s__ for the rest of the year! So with that in mind, How are you today, I am fine! Yes, I am still going to work.
But on the more serious side of things, I feel so good after the 5th or 6th day of my treatments that it's hard for me to understand that I have a brain tumor. My energy level is getting better and I do have some sharp pains at times in my head but for the most part I feel good!
One of the things that I receive wonderful encouragement is from a book called Prayers and Promises, by Ed Dobson. He has a disease that makes it difficult to do much of anything but he perserveres through the strength of our LORD. The same is true for me. God sends me just the right person, book, or student to pick me up when I need it. To all that pray for me, love me, and encourage me, God Bless you all. May our Savior be honored by your actions.
Love and Blessings,
Curt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am happy to hear you're feeling relatively well Curt - i always check in with some trepidation and am mostly relieved to hear that you're in good spirits and fighting on
now, can you help me with my two-handed backhand???
Ross