Friday, March 28, 2008

Our 28th Anniversary...........

Hi Everyone!! Have you ever thought....I'm overwhelmed, what does this mean, where is, if I could only talk to him one more time, I can't do this, help me???...... well, those thoughts were racing in my mind last night before I went to bed. I'm getting our taxes ready and if I could only talk to Curt one more time to find a few more things out.........but I went to bed praying...OK God, you know my heart and you know me better than I know me and you know what I need so I will trust you will deliver and help me through this. So I woke up at 3:30am....with the verse loud and clear; "You are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus." So instead of going back to sleep....I got up, went downstairs, made coffee.....and began telling myself...you can do this ...because God tells you ..you can!! So I had my coffee and made my list for the day and got in the shower. I thanked God for the traffic I heard in the shower at 4:30am....those people have jobs to go to....thank you God that they have somewhere to go and they have purpose for the day. So God, order my steps today...and may I honor you in what I do today. My dad and I prepared our taxes, most of the day...missing some forms I'm trying to find........ and here it is Friday night and I'm paying our bills for the beginning of April........while Brittany is out having fun with my sister. This is a "New" Friday night...home alone, paying bills. I also got a call today and Curt's ashes are ready to be picked up along with his death certificates, on Monday....WOW...what a load God. Today is our Anniversary that we met 28 years ago, by blind date. Happy Anniversary Sweetie....may you be celebrating your new life with Jesus tonight. This post is not to bring you down...but to lift you up....and Enjoy life here on earth and love up your family....Make Today Count!!!! I know God orders our steps and He does not make mistakes ...so I need to trust and know they are coming. I was at El Camino Coutry Club today....and thank you ladies who stopped and gave me a great big hug! I may come see you all at the Womens Member Guest. Need any Gift Basket donations?? Call me! Life is a Gift, enjoy it!!! God bless, Love you All, Shari

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari, You are shining like a bright light even when you're missing Curt. Your trust in God to order your steps and waiting for Him to move you is so mature in Christ. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you! You are an amazing woman. My prayers are with you honey! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Shari, thank you for keeping us updated. We hope you will continue to update us on this new journey God has for you in Curt's absence.

Cyndee said...

Dear Shari,
ever since I was a kid, my favorite prayer has been, "Lord help me to remember that nothing can happen today, that together You and I can't handle." He must believe you are a very strong woman and you can handle things. God Bless You on this new journey.
Cyndee McDaniel

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shari, for keeping occasional entries on this blog! It's great to hear the updates on how you are coping, and I hope it's helpful to you as well. Stay strong, you're doing a GREAT job! Love, Alex Hamner