Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday update..........

Hi ya'll !! Sorry I didn't get back to you on Friday....our internet blacked out! Brett knows how to get it back to working but he hasn't been around the last few days......if you see him, send him home, Mom needs his help!!!! Well Curt had a bit of a rough night on Thursday, his head hurt, his tummy cramped and he just didn't feel like doing anything. Friday was a bit worse but he insisted on going to the club to run an exchange match on Saturday morning! Not good!! Sunday morning I got up about 4:00am to get a few things ready for the day, Curt didn't sleep much and I'm noticing his hearing is going a little more, and his stomach is still cramping. I feel so helpless, I wish I could help him get comfortable. Today he's been taking short naps off and on and watching some basketball. We have 2 more days to go! Pray that God continues to hold Curt in his arms and for strength for the family. If you have time, check the comments... Curt's nurse, Barbara, left a great note. We love you Barbara and we'll see you in a few weeks.....can't wait to go Shopping!!!!! That may get a Rise in Curt!!!! We love you all! I'll fill you in on some of the stories from our last trip next time. Love, Shari

No comments: