Monday, July 9, 2007
bags are packed...we're heading out..........
Hi Ya'll!!! Bigdaddy is in bed and a bit nervous!!!! My job tomorrow...while traveling , is to distract him and have as much Fun with him as possible!!! I packed games, cards, books, sermons on cds...and snacks! After raising 2 kids ...it all came back to me.... amazing... we can do this!!!!!!!! Our schedule is....Wednesday...10:30am tests begin, 3:00pm check into the hospital. Thursday...8:30am ...biopsy. I will let you know as soon as I get heads up!! I have talked with many of you today... and thank you for your concerns.... ...have faith, God is there and in control...so keep up the prayers, God is building Curt and I stronger each and every day.....and we know it's in His hands! Love you all...talk with you soon!!!! Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Curt,our thoughts and prayers are with you all the way. With your positive attitude and strong will anything can be done. Having gone through this procedure myself, I know that your nerves go cravy. But knowing that it is just neurcrosis helps relieve that anxiety. Please stay in touch. Hope to see you at Duke soon.
Cam Mitchell
Post a Comment