Sunday, July 22, 2007

Decision making time.........

Hi everyone,
It's great to be home and to sleep in my own bed. I'm overwhelmed with all the love and concern from my family and friends....thankyou!! Shari and I feel your love and prayers. Shari and I are considering all the possibilities and I will make a decision as soon as we have all the information I need. Shari has graciously said she will support any decision I choose. I am asking God to bring clarity to my situation so I can walk through the door He has prepared me to walk through. I ask for your patience and support in my decision. Lots of love, Curt

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

To my big Bro...
Well, you know patience is not one one my strenghts but you've got it!
And, whatever decision you make I'll support you 100%
I LOVE YOU!!!
LAURA

Anonymous said...

Curt, WOW.. what a decision you have to make! I will support you all the way! Listen..and you WILL hear God's voice and direction.
Love and Peace, CC

Chad Keegan said...

Curt,
I'm praying for you and my heart cries out for Gods guidance, mercy and continued strengh for you and your family. I love you very much my brother and hope we can spend some time together soon.

Anonymous said...

What about me daddy?!?!?! Don't you want to consult with me on what you should do? HAHA!! Just kidding! I know God will show you what to do and help you make the right decision!!!
Love you lots,
Your Princess XOXO

Anonymous said...

To my "other dad"-
It was nice talking to you. Rick and I have been praying for your decision, and like everyone that has responded so far, we support your decision. We will stand by you 100% because we know that God will be at the center of it. Although, your decision may be difficult, I know that whatever comes will bring Glory to Christ's name.
Love to you, mamma Shari, sister Brittany, and even Brett :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Curt:

I remember so well NTRP verifying with you @ Barnes Center for the wheelchair competitors some years ago, and after sitting for some time watching the matches, we both stood up and complained about our sore backs! Imagine, after seeing the courage of these special people of God, we're complaing about our backs!!! Now its apparent that Our Lord has chosen you to be the INSPIRATION to all of us to stop with the petty complaints & bumps in the road of life, to treasure each day and our family, to forgive, and to trust in God's mercy and loving care.
You're an incredible guy!
Thank you for enriching my life.

Peace & Love,

Larry Kast

Anonymous said...

Curt,

I'm so glad you have this blogger...I can't believe what you and your family are going through...We are thinking and praying for you each step you take. Robert still says "you are the best doubles partner he ever had"...

I pray for the right door to open to you. Hugs to you, Shari, Brittany and Brett.

Doris & Robert Lowe

Anonymous said...

Curt and Shari,
I am so touched by your faith and confidence in God. He is our only peace! He tells us to seek and you will find. He will give you clarity! Thankyou for all the lives you two are touching by this journey. You both are amazing Godly people.
Love, BL

Anonymous said...

Curt, I understand there are a few bumps in the road...trying to give you advice, be still and know God will direct you. Love you bro, TT

Anonymous said...

Dear Curt,

You continue to be an inspiration to so many. Ted and I send our love and prayers for you and your family. Every day is a miracle and a gift from God!

Love to all,
Susan and Ted

Anonymous said...

Shari, I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd check the blog out. It's 2:30am, I'm pulling one of your mornings..hee,hee! I want to encourage you to continue to let your light shine through all this sweetie! You have such a loving heart and your an insperation to all of us close to you! You are so strong and Curt needs that right now, keep it up! I'm praying for you daily. Keep up the great work!
Kisses and hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

Shari,

I can't believe it, you're rubbing off on us! I'm up too 2:49am..and thought I'd check the blog out! WOW, You GO Girl!!! I'm so proud to say we're sisters in the Lord. You are amazing! I love you and you add so much life to Curt's world! We know where that life comes from, it's the Lord!! He shines through you. Love you lots.
Love and strength, Susan

Anonymous said...

Curt and Shari, Your faith shows us how beautiful the love of Jesus is in you and how much you trust in Him. No one knows how they would react in this kind of situation and you are showing amazing grace. When I think of you, I smile with a tear running down my cheek because I trust that The Lord will guide you and give you the strength and wisdom to make the right decision and I know you also know that. Love and Live Jesus, Lauren

Cam Mitchell said...

Curt I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all the time.With you and your family's strenght and most of all keeping a positive attitude,there is always hope. May God's strenght and love be with you.

Anonymous said...

Curt and Shari,

You both are an inspiration to all of us! When we see you walking hand in hand, we see a Love Story. You both radiate Jesus' love. Such an encouragement to married couples, Jesus is in the center of your life and it shows! He is pleased and He will continue to lead and guide you. Love you both very much, PC & BC

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending my prayers.
-D

Anonymous said...

Curt,

My heart cries out for you and Shari. We will never know why this tumor attacked you til we get to heaven. You both show Amazing Strength and Faith in our Lord and Savior. You are an Inspiration to all of us!
Love and Live Life, BC

Anonymous said...

Shari,

That book you keep talking about...the one you want to write, I'll be first in line to buy the first copy!! It will be a blessing to many! Love you doll, you're amazing!!!

God Bless You, Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Curt and Shari!

We were sitting in our backyard today and listening to praise music and a song came on,
"I Am...." You know it but the words made me think of you guys. "I am the One who made the heavens.."
"I am the One who made the Living Water.." "I am the way for the broken hearted..." I am so glad you are taking time to rest in Him and wait. That shows maturity in Christ. You two are awesome!

Love you, ST

Anonymous said...

Curt and Shari,

I just got back from church and thought I'd check the blog out.. A song was sung today, by Michael W. Smith, "This is the air I breath" Oh my gosh, I balled and thought of you two! You show amazing strength!! Keep breathing in Jesus!! He will never let you down. Relax in Him.

Love and Live jesus, LB

Anonymous said...

Hi Curt and Shari,

I'm a family member out of state and have been following your blog.. my prayers have been with you both and I feel your heaviness.. it's time that both families come together after 26 years! You both are facing amazing situations and the families need to support you and come together. My prayer this week is that God speaks to both families and they can show you support to move forward the way God is directing you and Shari.

God Bless You Amazing Children of God,

GD

Anonymous said...

Shari and Curt,

You are Amazing Competitors..in the field of competion and training! I have been following your blog and have been a Huge fan of Shari's for quite some time. She was an amazing competitor and very focused on her goals and now her goals have been directed in a higher place..to support her husband. I remember you Shari at Notre Dame, competing for your National title...you could have heard a pin drop in that Arena..hundreds of people stopped to see you perform, and it was silent and Amazing! Wish Curt you could have seen that amazing performance!! But now you're both in another arena... the arena of Life...you both are champions and God is pleased with both of you! I am so proud to be apart of your journey, you both make a huge difference in this world!! You are Champions!!!!!

Love to You, BL

Anonymous said...

Curt and Shari,

I just met you in North Carolina and you're an Amazing couple. We would never have known you were battling cancer by our conversations...until we asked where you were heading... You told us Duke University Hospital and we were stund!! You shared with us that you had a terminal brain tumor and we still can't believe it!!!! God has an amazing plan for both of you and to trust in him!! We love you!!!
We are one of your Cheer quads!!!!!! You GO Guys!!!!
Love and Live, bev

Anonymous said...

Curt, You looked so good at the wedding this past weekend. Can't believe you have a brain tumor! You look like walking health. It was fun to see you and Shari dancing on the dance floor and living it up. Wow, you two are not letting this slow you down, that is awesome! You are in our prayers and know, God's plan is perfect and He is beside you every step of the way.

God Bless you, RP