Thursday, July 5, 2007
Still waiting........
Hi Family and Friends! Sorry I left you waiting.....we have been battling insurance companies the last 3 weeks!! Our insurance company wants Curt to have the biopsy here in La Jolla. We want to have it back at Duke! Curt's doctor called us last Sunday and feels we should also have it done back there, they are the ones who found the fuzzy area on the tumor and know what they're going in for. Also, if the vaccine has attached itself, his doctor knows what to look for in the biopsy. If all plans go according to the plans we should leave Monday or Tuesday of next week. Pray that we get approved by the insurance board today or tomorrow! Time is ticking!!!! Curt on the other hand.....has not had chemo or his vaccine for over 5 weeks.....so.....he's coming off meds!!!! That means..... he has an abundance of energy!!!!!!!! Two of us in the same house with High Energy is different!!! Hee, hee!! I will let you know when we get approved! Love to you all, Shari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment