Hi everyone,
Shari and I are in Ahhhh with the amount of responses we have received this past week. We feel your love, thankyou!! God has been opening and closing doors the last few days. We spent the whole weekend resting and relaxing by our pool and waiting to see where God was going to direct us this week. I had a doctors appointment today with an oncologist and he recommended we go back to Dr Waltz, our origional doctor who did my first surgery. He felt another opinion would be important before I make a decision. This new doctor also felt a drip chemo should start soon to hold the tumor's growth down. It would involve 2 hours in a chair with a slow drip, just one time every two weeks. We are seeing God move in ways only He can, it is important to me, not to jump and act before God directs us. Shari and I have more peace now than we have in months and it feels GREAT!! Please have patience on this Big decision. We are going to see Dr. Waltz this Friday....so things are moving along.
Let Us stay Faithful to what God has called us to do!
Love and in His Strength, Curt and Shari
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment