Hi Family and Friends! Curt, Brittany and I went to a Sunday night service tonight at our church. It was so awesome!!! We had communion and the message was great! The passage that stuck was from in Matthew 7:13 " Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." WOW!!! This whole time Curt has told people that God has shown him his finish line.....and he wants to finish well! How many of us want to finish well?? Where is our focus? Have we let go? Have we forgiven? Are we still trying to control situations? Does God really have the steering wheel of our life? This life is short on earth and we are All in training for our future.....what road do we really want to be on???? Life can be hard, and tough, and draining.... but narrow is the road that leads to life, joy, and abundance. My heart was blessed beyond,..... when I talked to Brett on the phone tonight after church. He was concerned how his dad was feeling and how the treatments were treating him....... my prayer is that the two of them can spend some time together...outside the arena of tennis and love each other up! Curt loves is son so much. Curt is showing signs of being tired. He mentioned to Brittany that he took 4 compezines...instead of 1 ...last night!!! What??!!! He was suppose to take 1 every 4 hours!!! Not 4 at a time!!!! He's OK!!....... My eyes can't take a break!!!!! Compezine is for nausea...a higher dose! He kept telling me, I feel so much better....NO Wonder!!!! Well...have a Great week and I will keep you up to date!! He has another doctor appointment on Friday to see how this new treatment is going. Keep the prayers going for destruction of this tumor!!
Love and Live, Shari
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Curt, Shari, Brittany & Brett,
You all are awesome! Shari, God is giving you an amazing strength. Brittany and Brett, your dad would do just about anything for you two, he loves you both very much!! Cherish this time together! Enjoy life! You're an amazing family!
Love you, CT
Curt, you are such an inspiration! As if you don't have enough going on, you just put a smile on your face as you head off to a root canal. Wow. Both you and Shari are such great writers, I feel I am in the loop even though I barely see you. But it is great to see you on the tennis court when I'm at the Club! All your positive actions are healing in themselves, so keep up the good work. Hang in there, Baby!
Alex Hamner & family
The El Camino High School Tennis Team is cheering for you!! We've been busy playing some tennis - which YOU have taugh us all so well. Thank you both for sharing and publishing your life adventures - I can visualize your stories so well. Huge hugs to you all!!
Love, Jennifer Lucore and Family
Post a Comment