Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No blow and roll..............

Hi Ya'll!! Southern talk here.... I Sooo miss the North Carolina people..... they are so full of life and love!! Well I shared with you a few days ago that I would give you an update on Curt's doctor appointment today.....it was a short overview of all that has gone on the last week....a little shorter than I'd like...but we'll wait and see! His platelets are OK and he doesn't need blood drawn on Thursday....yeah!!! Friday he has the Avastin and CPT-11 at 11:00am.....til? Pray for a smoother ride than last week!! Curt is showing signs of fatigue and anxiousness...that frustrates him!! He longs to have our families come together and spend time with him as a whole family. Please pray for that to happen soon....it's one of Curt's top priorities in life right now....to see both families unite and be family! I want to thank all the helpers that have come to our rescue this week....I can't thankyou enough!! God bless ALL of you! I got home today after all our appointments and Curt had to teach the 4:30 tennis class...so I dropped him off and Brittany was picking him up at 6:00pm...... as I walked in and I looked at our answering machine.... it said 20 messages....Oh My Gosh!!!! Well, I began to return them at 9:10pm....when Curt went to bed....so I didn't get to talk with many of you....sorry!!!!! Tomorrow....drywall guys are coming...remember the hotwater tank that leaked??.... well, yes....drywall had to be removed in our office and in the garage!!!! Let the Fun begin Wednesday morning!!!! So.... I should be home with construction going on ALL day!! I guess the test is on......blow or no blow....I choose No blow and roll!!!! Big Choice!!!! Anyway ....just a little Condon News!!!!! Keep sending up the prayers.....God hears the prayers of His faithful ones...and thoughs prayers are helping us persevere through all this....thankyou from the bottom of my heart!

Love you All! Shari

No comments: