Hi Family and Friends! My heart is very heavy tonight........it was a tough weekend for us.....Curt was not feeling well all weekend. We spent most of the weekend napping and cuddling. He woke up today ( Monday ) not feeling good and he told me his head felt like it was cloudy and not thinking clearly.....but he insisted on going to an appointment with our counselor at church who is helping us with our journey. There is heaviness on his heart concerning family and my prayer is that God can lift the load and free us of it. Now is the time that Curt needs to rest and relax and enjoy life......please pray that can happen soon! Brittany and I spent this evening with Curt as he shared his day......he's tired and doesn't need another thing on his plate to think about or to do! This week is a busy one along with this weekend..... the club will be busy....everyone comes out for this 3 day weekend.....Curt's also running a Labor Day Tournament on Monday....and then crash!!!!! Please keep the prayer chain going....it's much needed! I'll keep you posted on any new news!!
Love and live Jesus, Shari
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shari,
I feel your heaviness! My prayer is that God can give you and Curt the desires of your heart. You both have so much love and life to give and we can all learn by you two. This is a time where you and Curt should be free and enjoy each other to the fullest. I will continue to keep you close in prayer.
Love you dearly, ST
Shari,
I feel your heaviness! My prayer is that God can give you and Curt the desires of your heart. You both have so much love and life to give and we can all learn by you two. This is a time where you and Curt should be free and enjoy each other to the fullest. I will continue to keep you close in prayer.
Love you dearly, ST
Post a Comment